It's been ages since my last update..I do not know what to write and quite busy with my thesis..Alhamdulillah, finally finished with my thesis and submitted last month. I want to write about something however I always stuck in the middle and at the end I just close this window and do other things instead of writing. I love to write about my life and I think this blog is like my diary.

Let me start with my baby first. There are lot of things to talk about him. He is 6 months old now. So cute, cubby, handsome boy, naughty, sweet smile, big eye (everybody loves to look his eyes) etc..Frankly speaking, he is a good boy, might be Allah wants to ease my work. I don't have to wake up late at night to take care of him because he is sleeping and only wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning. He loves his father more compared to me ..Haahahha...(ayat jeles)...Truth is dgn ayah dia asik gelak2 jer ...kalau ibu dia senyum2 jer...Menyampah....Since he is our first child so bykla duit habes kat dia..New clothes, new stroller, new playgym, buaian, baby court, medela bla..bla..bla....even botol susu pun nak yg tomee tipee punya...yg lain dia tak mo...lucky he's the first one and ibu n ayah (with the help of tok mama n tok abah) can support to buy all those things for him.

I chat with my best friend just now and she said she's pregnant. I have two best friends during my secondary school. Both of them will have two babies and I only have one. Huhuhhu....After this I shall continue my PhD and it might take 5 years to complete it. Haaahahha..apela yg aku pk nie....I just think the best time for me to conceive is before I further my study...(which mean rite now) hahhhahaha.....jgn cari pasal la hidayah....Luqman still a baby...kesian kat dia...nak menyusu lagi....huhuhuhuhu....My mum and mil will get angry if I pregnant again because Luqman still need my attention...ayah dia,,,,errr dia tak kesah....dia siap offer lagi nak baby dia kasi....I want a baby gul. I already have name for my baby gul "Balqis Qistina". Sound sweet kan2??? hahhahah...

Huh forget about that la...5 years lagi la dapat Balqis...And 5 years lagi la Luqman dapat adik..Ayah dia sibuk nak 5 anak...huh...Alah time mengandung jer dia picit2 kaki, pas dah dapat Luqman ritu dia dah malas picit kaki kiter....macam mane nak 5 anak.....Okey end of story...Forget bout having a new baby and concentrate with my Luqman....


p/s: comel gambar ayah n luqman...time nie diorg belum mandi..hehhehehe...

2 comments:

Azan said...

Haha, gambar ayah ngan luqman yg belum mandi tu gak yg dia letak!

Nak bagi luqman adik? Siyes? Betol ni? Tak tipu? Tak main2 kan ni?

Princess Hidayah said...

Tak main2 pun ..syg memang nak Balqis Qistina...Bila boleh dapat Balqis Qistina nie....???

Me n' Hubby.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Luqman Asri bezday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers